September's room of the month is this elegant monochrome apartment designed by one of my favourite interior designers, Maison Hand. I love how they mix design classics, wooden textures, off whites, greys and blacks together, to create calm interesting interiors.
Get the look!
1. Mantis Table lamp from Holloways of Ludlow | £372
2. Arm chair from West Elm | £699
3. White stripped vase from Zara Home | £29.99
4. Tongass Teak Side Table by Amara | £120
5. Kangan Arora Loha Quilted Cushion from Trouva | £52
6. Ilsa Sofa by sofa.com | £1,690
7. Oak Elephant table by HAY from Amara | £169
8. Contemporary coffee table by Pillola
9. Ceramic vase with marine shapes from Zara Home | £39.99
10. Atlas Berber Rug by The Handmade Rug Company | £3,345
I love this project so much I'd thought I'd share the rest of it!
Photo credits: Felix Forest